Question on small tank....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
For my 26G below in my signature, should I keep it as it is or add something else? Ever since removing the bigger fish, the rasboras just race back and forth in front of the glass, and the neons are schooling pretty well, sometimes breaking up into 2 schools. And the fire reds? They are either out showing off their beautiful colors or hiding behind plants and driftwood. Just wondering for the stocking if this is as far as I should go. Would love to stay where I am, but if there's something else, I might think about it. For now, looking at the tank compared to the way it was (overstocked), I am very satisfied how it turned out.

Might have to try that, as all my loaches went to the 55G. Couldn't catch the last 2 CAE's, were just to fast and smart, lol. Will look into it.

I agree with Zagz cory cats or leave in the way it is sounds like a cool tank. I hope mine turns out that good with the 2 schooling fish I want to use

I like the Peppered Cory Cats. Also like the Emeralds, but the only problem, my tank is too warm, as it says the temp range is 68-72. But the Peppered works just fine. After doing some research, will see if my lfs can order some in.

I was thinking of another dwarf gourami, but not sure how the aggression would be. I think the one at the lfs is a blue dwarf gourami, was in the same tank as the fire reds. They also had 2 large gold gouramis I was thinking about for my 55G, but they are huge, lol. Probably about 6 inches long each.

Mine look just like the one in this picture.
http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/pages/show_article.php?article_id=428

Back
Top Bottom