Questions about Nitra-Zorb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe they are square pouches but could be shoved into an Aqua Clear 300. However, you might have to compromise another media. If so, then remove the carbon until you're done with the nitrozorb. Then just replace the carbon. If you are against compromising another media, then a second Aqua clear filter would be helpful for use as a tool for customizing filtration for the tank when it needs.

Nitrazorb is different than zeolite. For one they are different materials, though I don't know what material is used in nitrazorb, but I do know it's not zeolite. Zeolite absorbs ammonia. Nitrozorb absorbs nitrates. Though both are considered chemical filter media.

Ibelieve they are square pouches but could be shoved into an Aqua Clear 300.

Anyone know the dimensions by chance?

However, you might have to compromise another media.

I don't have any charcoal in there right now, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.

I have no clue what the dimensions are and don't have an opened one to take a ruler to. I do know there are two sizes. A small pouch for aquariums up to 20 gallons and a larger pouch for up to 55 gallons. They're very soft and flexible...unlike the the harder pouches of the media made for Aqua Clear. The media in the pouches are powder like instead of little chunky rocks. Sorry I can't be more help than that.

Back
Top Bottom