Quick question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaulieFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Im mid 50% water change and I kind of wanted to move my heater, Would it be ok if I put it lower in the tank like sideways or even horizontal? Its a submersible heater, I just was wondering how less effective it would be, I kind of just want it out of the way so you cant see anymore.

i have mine about 2/3 of the way down in the tank by the inlet for one of my canisters. I dont have to unplug it when i do a water change, and the heated water goes through the filter which heats the tank more evenly. as long as its submersible, its probably best to have it lower in the tank

i have mine about 2/3 of the way down in the tank by the inlet for one of my canisters. I dont have to unplug it when i do a water change, and the heated water goes through the filter which heats the tank more evenly. as long as its submersible, its probably best to have it lower in the tank

Thanks, I will put it below my filter! What a great idea! Now to clean out my filter tubes then time to filler back up!

Back
Top Bottom