Quick question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldfish loach boy

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I need good, and direct answers, and I know that I can put some in a 10 gallon
What is the best pleco for a 10 gallon?

You know, he asked for a direct answer:) I kinda felt like Simon Cowell Typing that.

Im asking because I have a bn pleco, I heard they only grow to be 5 inches, I feed him algae wafers

they only grow to 5 inches yes, which is to big for a 10 gallon tank, they also produce the same bio-load has a fish 3x its size imo.

they only grow to 5 inches yes, which is to big for a 10 gallon tank, they also produce the same bio-load has a fish 3x its size imo.

Yea, I have 2 10 gallon filters in there, live plans to help filter the ammonia, and I do 40%water changes

Yea, I have 2 10 gallon filters in there, live plans to help filter the ammonia, and I do 40%water changes

My BN pleco is 9 inches, and poops tons. I'd. just trade him out for some ottos. I'd do the same if I wasn't so attached for the old guy. He was in a tank with a freshwater ray. It was crazy.

My BN pleco is 9 inches, and poops tons. I'd. just trade him out for some ottos. I'd do the same if I wasn't so attached for the old guy. He was in a tank with a freshwater ray. It was crazy.

9 inches! Are you sure it was a bn pleco! Man! Well if he gets that big I can just put him in my 55 gallon, I'm just wondering if he will be good in a 10 gallon?

9 inches! Are you sure it was a bn pleco! Man! Well if he gets that big I can just put him in my 55 gallon, I'm just wondering if he will be good in a 10 gallon?

Mine is also 28 years old (roughly. We don't know for sure. He's had a lot of different owners).

EDIT: also, I'm pretty sure a BN pleco is the only pleco with gigantic bushy barbel type things on their faces.

Mine is also 28 years old (roughly. We don't know for sure. He's had a lot of different owners).

EDIT: also, I'm pretty sure a BN pleco is the only pleco with gigantic bushy barbel type things on their faces.

Wow, that's pretty cool, ope mine lives that long

Even your small Bristlenose can't go in a 10G

Back
Top Bottom