R.I.P Elvis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkpate

Aquarium Advice Addict
Elvis lost his battle with my stupidity this morning. As you probably guessed, I am devastated....
I'll miss you buddy! :(

:cry: oh no! Poor Elvis. He was an awesome fish. He will be missed. Sorry for your loss :(. He's probably in that miilion gallon tank in the sky

Ah man, I can't type and cry! Waaaaaaahhhhhh!
What happened is I was an idiot and put a silicone thing in the tank before it was cured. :(

He died from that incident? are you sure? that was a while ago are you sure nothing is being overlooked?

BGK's are awesome fish, sorry for your loss its a tough one.

The other fish in the tank is prefectly fine, which is why he was back in there to start with. He turns darker when something is wrong in the tank, which was not the case with Elvis. Yes, I am sure it was because of that, since nothing else has changed in the tanks since then.
I will miss my guy! But on the flip side, I am glad he's not suffering anymore. :( I will be tearing down the 75G tomorrow, until after I move to the other side of the state.
Thanks guys and gals.

That sucks, jsut seems like a long time for fish death to drag out. Im just trying to figure in other variables too. I added a terra cotta saucer cave so my black kuhlis have a special home and I did let that thing sit out for 48 hours before I put it in the tank and all is well.

good luck on the move, and sorry about the king.

So sorry for your loss! I thought the whole ordeal was over and done with! It's sad to hear that he didn't make it :'(

Thanks guys. :( I am very sad, since he was SUCH a trooper! Going from the fact that I knew NOTHING about fish when I got him, (he had to go thru a partial cycle :(), not knowing exactly what to feed him at first, the silicone incident, being moved from tank to tank....Uggh...poor guy.
Devil~ He never really went completely back to normal after the silicone, but he was eating for a while, then showed the same symptoms again about 4 days ago, (bloated and refusing food).

Noo not elvis!!!!!!! He cant be gone i love elvis even if i havent met him, he is a adorable fish ='( wahhhhh im soooo sorry about elvis!!!!!!!! I hope he is happy in the million litre tank
im so sorry dk!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Twoapennything. :(
Not yet, as I will probably be moving across the state here in the next few months, so not having to tote a big fish in my car will be easier. I would like another one eventually though, since they are so awesome, but I think I might name the next one Vegas. ;)

Thanks Twoapennything. :(
Not yet, as I will probably be moving across the state here in the next few months, so not having to tote a big fish in my car will be easier. I would like another one eventually though, since they are so awesome, but I think I might name the next one Vegas. ;)
Yay! did you name it after my seggustion?

Back
Top Bottom