Ram?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattyfelts

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone, would a ram eat platy fry? I have a DG and he does nothing but look cute, and the mother platys dont do anything either, really cant take on any more platy so what do you all think? (20 gallon high btw)

If your parameters are good yes but if you really just want a fish that will eat fry you could probably get a convict or some kind of catfish but rams should do the job mine always ate my swordtail babies btw rams are amazing!!!!!

If your parameters are good yes but if you really just want a fish that will eat fry you could probably get a convict or some kind of catfish but rams should do the job mine always ate my swordtail babies btw rams are amazing!!!!!

sweet sweet, then i guess i got a plan of attack haha! thanks alot

Your welcome those fry will disappear quick!

They better, cause this will be my fourth generation, already have a few of the third gens with a betta! Wait would a betta eat these fry (they are just clear except for their eyes) because they were just born about 3 days ago?

Pretty much any fish that they can fit in their mouth they will eat and if they don't eat them immediately that's ok once it gets hungry it'll get me but all fish have that predatory instinct of what fits in their mouth will go in their mouth

Pretty much any fish that they can fit in their mouth they will eat and if they don't eat them immediately that's ok once it gets hungry it'll get me but all fish have that predatory instinct of what fits in their mouth will go in their mouth
if I skip one feeding could they possibly get them?

Back
Top Bottom