Random pleco question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I was wondering because my new one hasn't moved ( that I know of) in two days, but the thing is she sits with her nose above the water which is kinda weird.

No, when my died he went really pale, I caught my cana snail walking around my tank with the dead plec in her mouth! Yuck

No, when my died he went really pale, I caught my cana snail walking around my tank with the dead plec in her mouth! Yuck

Alright thanks and I've had some that went pale and died but haha that would be pretty disturbing.

Alright thanks and I've had some that went pale and died but haha that would be pretty disturbing.

It was my daughter who noticed first! She still goes on about it and it was two years ago :) but yep my bristle is very lazy too sometimes she can't even bother holding on lol

It was my daughter who noticed first! She still goes on about it and it was two years ago :) but yep my bristle is very lazy too sometimes she can't even bother holding on lol

Haha but I think my male makes up for it, he's all over the tank all day long!

Back
Top Bottom