RCS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarpon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im thinking of getting a shrimp tank with a few of these and I know they breed like crazy. Could I sell the babies for a few bucks each (when they reach 1") on craigslist??? And how does Craigslist work, would the person come to my house??

yeah, you can sell them on craigslist, aquabid, or here! On craigslist it depends on how you want to arrange it, it's up to you. You could have the person come to your house, meet in a public place, ship, etc.

--Adeb

Woah. That sounds like a great deal!
Ill probly try to breed them and sell for 2-3 dollars then. Bc liveaquaria sells them for around $5.

And if Id probly give them away on here as a thank you for help. They'd have to live close by though to drive and get em

I bought 40 RCS for $25 on craigslist. I overpaid though.

I made a mistake of leaving my tank without a sponge filter for the first day, and lost over a dozen shrimps from the filter. :(

Ohhh okay. Ill go lower on price then and sell in bundles.
I'm not really looking to make cash. Its mostly just for fun and an experience

Woah. That sounds like a great deal!
Ill probly try to breed them and sell for 2-3 dollars then. Bc liveaquaria sells them for around $5.

And if Id probly give them away on here as a thank you for help. They'd have to live close by though to drive and get em

That's kind of a lofty goal IMO. Selling them for $1 each plus shipping (if you want to ship) is a good price IME. Folks will buy them. If you need any shipping tips just click in my sig. I don't think most folks will buy RCS at 2-3 each. Sometimes I just don't understand where LA gets their prices. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom