Re scaped my 70litre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really nice, love the driftwood :)

Thanks I couldn't pass up the newest piece today it fits perfectly :) I love the pic of my 3 plecos together their sooo cute! The two dark ones are siblings , their my cousins plecs babies keeping it in the family hehe

Thanks I couldn't pass up the newest piece today it fits perfectly :) I love the pic of my 3 plecos together their sooo cute! The two dark ones are siblings , their my cousins plecs babies keeping it in the family hehe

The pics great off them, the dark ones look like my girl bristle had her for a year love them! Would love that driftwood in my tank lol

This is fast becoming one of my favorite tanks on the site. It's starting to look like a stream biotope (just hope that's the right word). -_-

It reminds me of my favorite tank on here by callisto9.

This is fast becoming one of my favorite tanks on the site. It's starting to look like a stream biotope (just hope that's the right word). -_-

It reminds me of my favorite tank on here by callisto9.

callistos tank is amazing so pretty! It's one of my favourites too so that's a lovely compliment to get thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom