Re scaped my 70litre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_skyla_

Aquarium Advice Addict
I decided to remove the fake ornaments and add a nice price of goldvine wood and some rocks and pebbles. It's not finished I couldn't see what I was doing after awhile of moving plants arounds and stirring up the aqua soil. So today I can do some more and I would like to add some rock cave structures and more hidy holes. My sparkling gouramis are pretty peeved I took away their treasure chest cave and so are the khulis they used to love the treasure chest and anchor to hide in. I feel bad actually lol but hopefully I can make it up to them. So this is what u have so far

image-2008882504.jpg

The rocks only on top to hold the wood down for now.

image-2088558799.jpg

image-1167732925.jpg

It's just the light that came built in to the tank low light. Thanks :) hoping ill be happy with it when I put the rock caves in

:) thanks. My khulis and little scarlet badis are loving all the rocks and little spaces to hide the others can't get too. The sparkling gourami aren't to sure yet there still scoping the place out. They will find there little territory hopefully soon n settle in. The rest of the fish seem very curious and are exploring their new home.

Oh and I've mentioned before my plecos love the new wood but seriously they love this wood! They were never really interested with the other small piece I had in there but this goldvine wood is a big hit with them!

I love how it looks natural! Your plecs are gorgeous, I love mine fun too watch! Are kuhlis easy to keep? Wanting some for my bettas tank :)

I love how it looks natural! Your plecs are gorgeous, I love mine fun too watch! Are kuhlis easy to keep? Wanting some for my bettas tank :)

That's why I changed it from the treasure chest and anchor I prefer a more natural look. But I had it like that to make it more fun for my 3yr old son since he has his own tank I figure I'd do this one how I want to haha. Plecos are such kool fish. I find khulis easy they do best in groups and you'll see them a lot more if they have friends otherwise they tend to be shy and hide away a lot they love to have a lot if hidey holes and plants to hide in. I have four and they are always wriggling around together around the substrate. They also like resting in bushy plants and the leaves. They are just awesome! It's like having little eels or snakes in your tank :)

That's why I changed it from the treasure chest and anchor I prefer a more natural look. But I had it like that to make it more fun for my 3yr old son since he has his own tank I figure I'd do this one how I want to haha. Plecos are such kool fish. I find khulis easy they do best in groups and you'll see them a lot more if they have friends otherwise they tend to be shy and hide away a lot they love to have a lot if hidey holes and plants to hide in. I have four and they are always wriggling around together around the substrate. They also like resting in bushy plants and the leaves. They are just awesome! It's like having little eels or snakes in your tank :)

Cool! I'm thinking off adding four, hopefully my betta will be nice too them lol like your driftwood I,ve been looking for a piece like that for my tank :)

Hopefully I would think he would be fine with them there not really going to get in his way but you never know.

I love it! What a huge transformation. I thought a out kuhlis but I'm worried they would uproot my HC.

Back
Top Bottom