Rearranging decorations,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

llpramos

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am stressing. We finally created our freshwater aquarium (35gallons). Followed the advice from Petsmart employees and as well as the advice on this website on the necessary steps to create the aquarium.
This might sound like a silly question...but I wanted to know:confused if we were able to move some of the decorations and plants in the aquarium once the fish had been already place? I just don't like the setup. Can we rearrange some of the decorations and if so with what? Please advice?
:confused:

Of course you can rearrange! Have a look at the members tanks on here and you can be inspired to move and redecorate however you want. The best part about tanks is that you can decorate it however you choose to!

I am stressing. We finally created our freshwater aquarium (35gallons). Followed the advice from Petsmart employees and as well as the advice on this website on the necessary steps to create the aquarium.
This might sound like a silly question...but I wanted to know:confused if we were able to move some of the decorations and plants in the aquarium once the fish had been already place? I just don't like the setup. Can we rearrange some of the decorations and if so with what? Please advice?
:confused:

Hello! I am the one who referred you here! Ypu can move anything around as you please. It can sometimes stress the fish but with the kind you purchased, ypu dont have to worry btw. Can you post a pic? If your om the computer then ypu can use photo bucket. If your on the app you habe a direct way or photo bucket with the image link

Absolutely, its even encouraged when you are introducing new fish to your aquarium if you already have territorial/aggressive fish in there.

Back
Top Bottom