Remodeling just a bit... driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Ok, my HUGE piece of driftwood.. i decided it was a bit too huge, so i took it out and we busted it on the concrete outside, we were gonna cut it but we decided breaking it would look more natural. Now i have a decent size to go in my tank, and it won't take up all the space. You can see in the link in my signature in my pictures what it looked like before... i will update with pics of the other piece once i get it in... im soaking it now to get more of the tannins out.

WOW. That's a monster piece of driftwood. I would have used a saw to make several pieces. You could always make the cut edges the bottom and keep the natural look. :wink:

Wow Ashley...that looks more like a tree than a piece of one. 8O . By the way, how's the java fern doing? The sword is growing like mad, leaves are halfway up the tank wall already. :D

The Java fern is doing awesome... im just letting it grow along the gravel right now until i get the driftwood ready to go in. I managed to break off a piece about a fourth of the size of the entire piece. THe pics i have are when i had the entire piece in.

Back
Top Bottom