repashy foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sheilak

Aquarium Advice Activist
has anyone heard of the new gel food that has come out with the name repashy they have several one that deal with shrimp carnivores algea eaters they claim it want break down like flakes and cloud water and even fry can eat it because it is fed in a gel type solution that u make as you need it you just add hot water and let it set up then cut into cubes and place in tank and for fry they just crush it up alittle:popcorn:

I've heard a little about it, have yet to give it a try. So far it seems like the rave reviews are coming mostly from the vendors, so we'll see. I may see if I can get a sample size just for testing.

I've been reading rave reviews about repashy too. I'm wondering how to compare powder to pellets, for example 4 oz repashy is around $10, and NLS is $14 for 300 g (approx 5 oz), roughly $2.50 - $2.80 per oz. Assuming both are comparable quality products, is it worth the extra work to prepare?

wellif its anything that want fowl the water and get alot of spikes i think ill like it it is said not too dissolve readlly in h2o

Back
Top Bottom