Rescape advise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abbyn

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a ten gallon tank that I can basically do anything with right now. I currently have a black phantom tetra and a red minor tetra in it. I can move them to my other tank If I were to stock it with something else.

The lighting is 15 watts and the substrate is fine sand but there is gravel underneath it. I have a sword in the tank but I'm not sure if I want to keep it. I also have two pieces of driftwood and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. I feel like the larger one might take up too much of the tank but idk. I'm not really satisfied with any of the ways I've arranged them. So any suggestions on that would be helpful.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415573477.165228.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415573490.045855.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415573500.728343.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415573513.593292.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415573524.476210.jpg

I'm looking for suggestions about where to go with the tank. If this was your aquarium what would you do with it? How would you stick it and what plants would you use?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

You could try burying the wood on one end and tying bits of Anubias and Java fern to it.

I'd make it a crypt jungle but keep the sword for now as a focal point. Add maybe scarlet badis or a dwarf puffer tank or shrimp

You could try burying the wood on one end and tying bits of Anubias and Java fern to it.

I'd make it a crypt jungle but keep the sword for now as a focal point. Add maybe scarlet badis or a dwarf puffer tank or shrimp

The scarlet badis seems like a really cool fish. Do you think that they are hard to care for? I have kept fish for a couple of years but most of the species that I've had are pretty hardy and I'm worried about keeping a fish that's delicate ??

I'd add the plant to the wood with a black zip tie (it will grow over it) and if you can buy more bushier plants for the corners of the tank

Aquarium Advice

The scarlet badis seems like a really cool fish. Do you think that they are hard to care for? I have kept fish for a couple of years but most of the species that I've had are pretty hardy and I'm worried about keeping a fish that's delicate ??

I have know experience with them they're just one of my fantasy species Do abit of research on them from my understanding live food is recommended [shrimp colony ;) ].

Back
Top Bottom