resiak 38g log [update 5-20-06]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You might want to move the lotus back a little or it'll just press against the glass as it grows up. Stargrass will get black leaves on old growth after its planted or moved by the way. It doesn't go away and its usually easier to just trim that off. It will still side shoot and sporead around, and you can be ruthless with hacking it down: it is resilient and near impossible to kill :)

Tank is looking great. How was the NEAPS meet?

Thanks,

How was the NEAPS meet?

The NEAPS meeting was pretty cool. It was cool meeting people into planted tanks that live in my area. There is this one guy that lives right up the street from me.

I can't wait untill the next NEAPS meeting; we are going on a collection trip to some pond that is supose to have a ton of plants in it.

The SAE not snackin??

Yea he goes around grazing all the time; however, I need to get some more. When I bought him he was the only one at the store. But now there are a few different places around to buy them.

Good, you can help me out cause I have no clue what Im doin lmao

Since my last post I have blacked out my tank to get rid of BGA.. the water was clear as can be after the black out.. I think the BGA may be coming back. I added a bunch of new plants thanks to Joe.. i will update the list of plants in my tank later.

I started trying to scape my tank; however, I gave up on that idea since I added a ton of new plants that I need to grow out.

Anyways here is the new pic,

6-17-06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom