restaking my fishtank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angeltank

Aquarium Advice Regular
what fish would go good in a 35 gallon tank with an anchor and a hallow log the fish i have are one angel fish, one Cory cat, one placo and some snails.

i am thinking about getting just one more angel just so this one wont be so lonely

thanks in advance:BIG:

Be careful adding another angel. The current angel may be a little territorial and show aggression towards the new angel.

You could pick up about 5 more cory cats, and they will school together. They are nice fish, and much more entertaining in groups.

What kind of pleco do you have?

Your options are pretty open for dither fish. Most tetras, rasboras, and danios would just fine in that tank. Some of the barbs would even be alright.

no no no . never EVER put barbs with angel fish .trust me i tried it and its not pretty.i had 2 angels and 3 barbs once i put them all together the barbs would nip the long fins of the angels and then angels would get mad and killed them all besides 1 barb. i put the last barb in a different tank and got him some buddies. then my mom overfed them and killed them all besides that 1 tiger barb. we got him new friends after that and right now hes happy in is tank with his friends. hes been through alot lol . u could probbaly put some type of nicer barb like cherry barbs. but never tigers and albino tigers

no no no . never EVER put barbs with angel fish .trust me i tried it and its not pretty.i had 2 angels and 3 barbs once i put them all together the barbs would nip the long fins of the angels and then angels would get mad and killed them all besides 1 barb. i put the last barb in a different tank and got him some buddies. then my mom overfed them and killed them all besides that 1 tiger barb. we got him new friends after that and right now hes happy in is tank with his friends. hes been through alot lol . u could probbaly put some type of nicer barb like cherry barbs. but never tigers and albino tigers

I didn't suggest tigers, did I? The generalization of "barb" doesn't refer to just tiger barbs. Most barbs are fairly peaceful.

I didn't suggest tigers, did I? The generalization of "barb" doesn't refer to just tiger barbs. Most barbs are fairly peaceful.

Very true. We're keeping snakeskin barbs with angels and they are more passive than our tetras. They're great for an angel tank... if you can find them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom