Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to papa_bear_21
restocking a 55 gallon tank

Ok, so I've had some major issues with my 55 gallon tank, but believe they are starting to get under control. Once everything is good, and stable, I will be looking to restock the tank as we lost a few fish (in the 20+ count range). Currently inhabiting the tank are:

3x Dojo Loach
3x Khuli Loach
2x black skirt tetra
1x Platy
5x Asst Rasbora
1x Lyre Tail Black Sailfin Molly
1x Common Pleco
1x Gibbi Pleco

What else can I add once everything settles down? I'm looking to setup the 29 gallon when we move as a tropical community tank, and would like to make this one something different. I do intend to keep my dojo's and pleco's in the 55 if not everything. Right now, what would be some good additions?

Thanks in advance,

Bear

Tags
5 gallon, 55 gallon, restocking, stocking, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com