Restocking help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

owen0992

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just lost my favorite angelfish that was to be my centerpiece fish when he was grown. Sadly an illness from a month ago finally took a toll on him. He was always weak after the illness and he either was not strong enough to avoid getting stuck to the filter intake or a couple of fish that have been suspected of murder struck again at the weak guy. So I am restocking my tank. :( Feels too empty without my little angel. I'm rehoming the mollies I have because they have far too many babies and rehoming my two upside-down catfish (the suspected but never proven murderers).

So I need your advice on my rebuilding. My tank is a 50 gallon.
These are the fish that will be in there:
2 angelfish
5 zebra danios (already in)
3 neon tetras (already in but phasing out, don't want to add more)

I need help with the rest.
Albino cories (How many should I get?)
Another schooling fish (Prefer a more peaceful species that will get along with everybody. So what and how many should I get?)

Thank you for your imput! :thanks:

I just lost my favorite angelfish that was to be my centerpiece fish when he was grown. Sadly an illness from a month ago finally took a toll on him. He was always weak after the illness and he either was not strong enough to avoid getting stuck to the filter intake or a couple of fish that have been suspected of murder struck again at the weak guy. So I am restocking my tank. :( Feels too empty without my little angel. I'm rehoming the mollies I have because they have far too many babies and rehoming my two upside-down catfish (the suspected but never proven murderers).

So I need your advice on my rebuilding. My tank is a 50 gallon.
These are the fish that will be in there:
2 angelfish
5 zebra danios (already in)
3 neon tetras (already in but phasing out, don't want to add more)

I need help with the rest.
Albino cories (How many should I get?)
Another schooling fish (Prefer a more peaceful species that will get along with everybody. So what and how many should I get?)

Thank you for your imput! :thanks:

I'd go with 15 cories a school of 10 dwarf rainbows and maybe a few more danios.

Back
Top Bottom