Restricted Fishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah snakes seem to be a popular thing to ban right now. I think that in a lot of places its illegal for them to cross state borders?

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

I'm not sure. There is a loophole that is allowing for sales right now but most states they have restrictions. I'll pass on a snake that can kill me. My dogs could kill me but they are less likely to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm not sure. There is a loophole that is allowing for sales right now but most states they have restrictions. I'll pass on a snake that can kill me. My dogs could kill me but they are less likely to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I like snakes.

As far as them more likely to kill you than dogs...

Not true i think. Snakes are usually confined, and only have a chance to harm you due to your own carelessness. Dogs are just roaming around the inside of your house, and if you forget to feed them before bed one night...

Be afraid!

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom