Reviews on seachem stability?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KFav93

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just want to know if seachem stability will help my cycling tank? Is it worth buying?

I used it and liked it. I'm not sure if it meets their (IIRC) "7-days to a cycle tank" claim, but I'm sure it sped up my cycle by a couple of weeks.
My tank has been cycling for awhile. So I want to get it cycled already. If this will help at all I'll invest in it

I had a similar problem where I had a 'mid' cycled tank. The problem was of course Im a beginner and put too many fish in before I knew about cycling a tank. I kept losing a few fish here and there. I then used stability a few weeks ago and I think it worked pretty well to kick my bacteria up a level. I would recommend it.

I just recently started up a 75 gal using stability following the directions. On the second and third day I worked on transferring my fish from my 20 gal to the 75. With emphasis on bringing my other filter from the 20 to the 75. I rinsed my media in the water from the 20 and changed my polishing filter.

I've had no issues. All my parameters have been excellent. My nitrates are up this week to 5ppm could be due to over feeding. I plan on a water change this weekend.

I was very nervous about not cycling properly. I'm new at this myself either I got lucky or I did something right after scouring this app for info because 3 weeks in no fish loss.

Back
Top Bottom