Right Diet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanimal

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys I was just wondering if I'm feeding my fish a good diet. Please tell me if there is anything I should add or take out. Thanks!
My 2 Blood Parrots get
Omega One Flakes
Hikari Cichlid Pellets
Feeder Guppies once a week
Earth Worm every other day
Blood worms
Shrimp pellets
Ghost shrimp
Peas once a week

Eclipse Catfish gets
Shrimp Pellets
Blood worms
Bottom Feeder Tablets

Angel Fish gets
Omega One Flakes
Hikari micro pellets
Feeder guppies once a week
Blood worms

Dwarf Gourami gets
Omega One Flakes
Blood worms
Peas once a week

Rainbow shark gets

Shrimp Pellets
Omega one flakes
Bottom feeder tablets

Rainbows
Flakes
Blood worms
Hikari Pellets

Fire Eel
Only takes Ghost shrimp

BGK
Blood Worms

Bn Pleco
Algae wafers
Flakes
Cucumber
Shrimp Pellets

Would a Dinosaur Bichir be ok with that stock?

It looks pretty good, for the most part the diets are varied. Have you considered New Life Spectrum (NLS) flake food and pellets? I have heard they are so nutrient-rich that you don't have to feed much else.

I think a dinosaur bichir would be OK.

bud29 said:
It looks pretty good, for the most part the diets are varied. Have you considered New Life Spectrum (NLS) flake food and pellets? I have heard they are so nutrient-rich that you don't have to feed much else.

I think a dinosaur bichir would be OK.
Ok thanks and yeah I looked at the package and it didn't show the ingredients... I like Omega One, and Aqueon. Do you know what company makes the best algae wafers?

New Life Spectrum - best fish food you can buy, get a full run down on there stuff on there website, puts most other foods to shame - only contains the best ingredients. A lot of the forum members on here swear by it.

Just look at NLS ingredient list.
#1 is whole arctic krill. What other commercial food offers that as the #1 ingredient? They even put ginseng and fruit extracts in it. Worth every penny.:)

Really? Do you think their Algea Wafers are as good as their flakes? And isn't Omega One just as good?

I think a varied diet would be better feeding the fish live and frozen foods would be healthier than anything else. What do you guys think??

I used to think a varied diet was best until I read that article I put up, going to stick to just the community flakes, sinking pellets, and algae wafers in future for all my tanks, and very occasionally some frozen Brine shrimp and Blood worms.

I've done both ways. To tell the truth i can get my gbr's into breeding condition faster with NLS than doing live foods.

Back
Top Bottom