RIP Clarence the Green Terror

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikeISright

Aquarium Advice Freak
After tons of money spent on medications and several diseases back to back. Clarence the GT has passed away. Thanks for all of you that contributed to helping me and to all those who gave great advice on how to help him.

This was Clarence.

Attachments

• image-2602985772.jpg
    image-2602985772.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 142
  • image-1864318647.jpg
    image-1864318647.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 121
  • image-2642129891.jpg
    image-2642129891.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 116
Aww so sorry to hear that. Where did you put such a large fish? Do you know what your going to do with the tank now?

Man that stinks, i was pulling for ya, sorry for the loss. I would recommend a large wc and run carbon to get rid of the remaining meds from the tank.

Good luck with the test of your fish and future projects.

I flushed him. He fit. Thanks. And aski thanks for a ton of great help and i hope for some other great help like that with the new stock. What im going to do with the tank is undecided as of now. I will be restoring the activated carbon and soon a 75% water change. Im going to continue to do 25% water changes every day for a week after today also to try to wipe out anything left in the tank. I will also dose salt.

:( just as sad.. And i no he was awesome.

Hey guys check out my stocking thread all help is appreciated

Thanks guys. He was amazing. And if i wouldve taken some more recent pics his nuchal hump was really starting to develop. He would have been beautiful.

Sorry for ur loss. I remember asking if it was a jack lol such a dumb question.. He was beautiful!!!!!!!!! So much color !!!

Back
Top Bottom