RIP Kloey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

An t-iasg

Aquarium Advice Addict
Kloey, one of my beloved bettas, who had his 15 minutes of Internet fame in this thread, has died today.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=65936

He was quite a character. He displayed behaviors that none of my other bettas have - for example, he would always rearrange his "bed" to his liking after a water change; he would chase the gravel vac, and he was always interested in the plants and other tank decor.

RIP Kloey, in the big pond in the sky with your other betta "brothers".

Thank you, everyone. Rich, my mom also asks about the bettas when she calls. She sent an e-mail to say she hopes Kloey is better. Well, I hope he is better now - like Roy, young and strong again!

Sorry to hear that! He sure was a good looking guy. I hate it when the fish you have the best connection with dies. My German Blue Ram male got stuck in the L piece of my little Hagen Powerhead a few weeks ago. No idea why he went in there cuz it doesn't have much sucktion, but he probably got stuck.

Sorry for your loss :cry: .

An t-iasg said:
Thank you, everyone. Rich, my mom also asks about the bettas when she calls. She sent an e-mail to say she hopes Kloey is better. Well, I hope he is better now - like Roy, young and strong again!

I am sure he is happy were he is. Probably blowiing a nest and eying up a cute friend. I will tell Roy to keep an eye on him.

Back
Top Bottom