RIP Mr. Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Endgame319

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Woke up this morning to a terrifying sight - Mr. Pleco floating on the surface. :cry: I guess he never found those algae wafers I left him, or all the other fish ate his share. Farewell Mr. Pleco!

Re: pleco

Christmasfish said:
Fare thee well Mr. Pleco! WE hardly knew thee!
that reminds me of a troy mclure special from the simpons..but i can't remember what.

sorry to hear about your loss, endgame. i think when mine finally goes, it'll have to be buried in the back yard next to the cat and dog. does anybody else bury their fish? the first (and only) harlequin i lost a month or two ago got tossed into the flower garden behind the house...hopefully it will help the plants in spring more than it helped my tank.

Mr Burns said:
...hopefully it will help the plants in spring more than it helped my tank.

I choked on my Spicy Tuna sandwich when I read that. :lol:

I burried only 1 fish in my backyard, and it has a nice little Granite headstone to boot.

It was my first, and most beautiful female Molly.

Mr Burns said:
Christmasfish said:
Fare thee well Mr. Pleco! WE hardly knew thee!
that reminds me of a troy mclure special from the simpons..but i can't remember what.

FOUND IT!!!

it's in the episode were krusty the clown fakes his death.

"hello, i'm troy mcclure! you might remember me from such show-business funerals as 'andre the giant - we hardly knew ye' and 'shemp howard - today we mourn a stooge."

i can rest now.

he may have been common & small..........but im sure he will be much missed.
RIP
sorry about your loss :(

Back
Top Bottom