Roll Call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Delapool

AA Member
Site Team
I'd like to send my thanks to all the members on this forum who make this such a great place to be. I really appreciate the people that post with questions and put themselves out there. Also the people that find the time to post replies and contribute. Just thanks!

A large number of threads have come and gone so in particular I'd like to thank some of the people that got me started. Sorry where I get the names wrong.

Rivercats for I think the first reply to my first thread. Aquachem for trying to teach me some science. Ditto on Mebbid and Brookster with plants. JLK for helping out a lot with fish diseases. Autumnsky for numerous help. Threnjen and Caliban07 for getting me interested in research. Numerous other people in UK, South Africa, Australia and US that are too many to mention. There have been many more people that have posted information and shared experiences. Just thanks :) :thanks:

Edit - and Jetajockey (knew I'd miss names)

<3 I feel so warm and fuzzy now! This forum has taught me so much. I love you all!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nps was great helping u out when we can x

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry forgot to add has also taught me a lot and helped me through tough times xx

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well thank you for the appreciation! Love to help out.

Feeling like if you can get a person over the rough spots there might be one more fish crazy person to add to the hobby. Most people are receptive to learning, which is great. I spend loads of time learning from others here. In each area there is so much to know about.

Thank you to each member who takes the time to share and help and guide another person to learn and be better at what we are doing! Even when you do it for the umteenth time! Behind each inquiry there is a person, and a fish or water creature you could help.

I enjoy being part of this community. Thank you who contribute to making this a nice place to come to.

Back
Top Bottom