Rummy Nose Tetra community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep mine do that and right after the lights come on. It usually takes a few minutes for the red to come back.

Yep mine do that and right after the lights come on. It usually takes a few minutes for the red to come back.

Okay! Good! Thanks I got worried last night. Maybe that's actually what happened with the cucumber

I'm guessing maybe 95% of all fish go dark at night, which is when they rest, which hides them from predators. GBR would do fine with them, just keep in mind the rummy's might lose a bit of their lifespan due to the elevated temperature GBR need. Same for discus. Bolivian rams are OK in lower temperatures...

I love the Rummynose Tetras!! I plan on getting about 8 of them in my 60 in the future. I also like Black Neons...they look pretty neat when they school together.

I have 8 now! I don't know what it is but they won't follow my finger on the tank like in the store and I've had them for a few weeks

I had rummies in with an angel which didn't work as the angel was fin nipping them and also had rummies with a male betta which worked great :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I had rummies in with an angel which didn't work as the angel was fin nipping them and also had rummies with a male betta which worked great :)

Awh man! How big was the tank?

The tank with the angel was 100l and the betta was smaller but cant remember.

My angel is fine with Rummynose in a 29. All fish have different personalities.

Back
Top Bottom