Sailfin molly types?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miserkris

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi
I'm new here. I have a salt water reef tank. I've been adding mollies after slow acclimatization to saltwater.

Where can i get sailfin molly that are. ..

1.Orange with big black dorsal Fin?
2. Sailfin and lyre tail combination?

I just can't find these in lfs. I'm in sePA.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Order online?
I have a beautiful white balloon lyretail and a nice golden balloon female who I think I may try to get the next batch of fry out safe. I want to add a black balloon female and see what colorations I get.

If this happens just keep in touch with me and I'll get you a few. I'm only in CT so we can fig something out. I dont like the idea of shipping but if you spring for it and its good I'll jus givee you a couple.

No garuntees tho which is why I say I'd give you some unless you have something g to trade. Ever since my girl made me add the first male I have such a soft spit for these doofy fish.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Order online?
I have a beautiful white balloon lyretail and a nice golden balloon female who I think I may try to get the next batch of fry out safe. I want to add a black balloon female and see what colorations I get.

If this happens just keep in touch with me and I'll get you a few. I'm only in CT so we can fig something out. I dont like the idea of shipping but if you spring for it and its good I'll jus givee you a couple.

No garuntees tho which is why I say I'd give you some unless you have something g to trade. Ever since my girl made me add the first male I have such a soft spit for these doofy fish.

Thanks.
Which online site is good for ordering online? Especially for us in North east?

Connecticut. ..that's great since i have relatives in new town i visit often. How far are u from there?
Kris.

I've found breeding them in your own aquarium to be fun. I've had sailfins breed with lyre tale both where black. And ended up with a white lyre tale sailfin with black speck on its head. You just never know what you'll get. You may get what you want or you may get something completely different and end up loving it

Keep calm and drum on

Thanks.
Which online site is good for ordering online? Especially for us in North east?

Connecticut. ..that's great since i have relatives in new town i visit often. How far are u from there?
Kris.

New town not very at all
About 35 mins. Just keep in touch with me. These are balloons but the male lyretails have great back fins, look them up

Check Goliad Farms. They have a lot of nice mollies.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

sailfin mollies

you could check aqua bids they have alot of beautiful sailfins for purchase there just look under livebearers when you get there

I read gestation for sailfin molly is 8 weeks or so.

Do females really look fat and very bulging before giving birth? I wanna make sure i put her separate otherwise my reef tank will get a free meal.

Back
Top Bottom