Sand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clams - If you use the search function here on AA there are a couple threads about them. Here is one now, don't hijack it lol.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f129/freshwater-clams-319453.html

They are not for a beginner tank, and not for a smallish tank like a 29G unless you have a lot of experience, for care and feeding and are watching the tank in case it dies. That is a topic for another thread.

That Loach is pretty neat, but I read territorial and needs fast moving water and high flow to thrive.

You should do a build thread that way all these extra questions will fit in. We are a bit off topic with the extra questions.

The blasting sand is cool. I have the black in our tank. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411802618.588861.jpg

Like Autumn mentioned it is super cheap. I got mine from tractor supply co. This is my 20g long with the entire 50lbs in it. It is a little deep because we are planning on starting sand in another tank and I figured hey might as well get some BB going in it so when the time comes some of the sand will go into another tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Kuhli loaches stay smaller. They would work. (Keep in mind they also need to be in groups or they hide)

I use the chopstick method. We also have some snails that stir it up too- not as much as some of the others. If you go with plants you don't need to have it stirred up as much since the roots will go all over and spread pretty fast

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom