School is my new best friend O____O

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I was on my school bus and my friend Brian asked me how my baby mollies were, and I was telling him that I still have like 27/28 of them and then 2 of the girls, Alison and Hailey, were like... "Baby fish? What kind?" So I told them and Alison was like "Oh! what color? ....I'll take one of the spotted ones for my school project" Hailey: "I'll take some I have 45 gallon tank" ... So yay! I have some takers! I also have to talk to my Freshwater/Marine Aquarium teacher Mrs. Hahn to see if she'll take them, Hailey was telling me that she's always looking for fish. So hopefully I'll be able to get rid of some of my mollies...(HOPEFULLY MOST!) I have high hopes ^________^

On the darker side...

I was talking to my friend Jen and she was telling me that one of her baby mollies is swimming sideways and flopping upside down when it's swimming and goes to the bottom and looks like it's dead but it isn't... So I'm thinking it has swim bladder disease. I couldn't tell her off the top of my head how to treat it (I don't even know if it's treatable) so I told her that if it does end up dying, even though she's attatched, i'll give her a new molly in replace of Crystal Meth. (Don't ask she wanted to name the 2 she got funky names, the other one's name is Ecstacy. x.x)

You need to make sure these people know how to take care of the fish and to make sure the fish they already have are compadible with the mollys.

Sometimes when you say baby anything, girls have tendency to want them. Also, find out what kind of school project. You really need to make sure these mollys get *good* homes and not just "homes"

....Alison is a marine major, and I know these girls. I know all the upper classman on my bus and both are animal science majors. It's not like I'm just dumping them off to random people I don't know. She told me what kind of project it was but i forget what it was...something to do with tank maintenence or somethign on that line

well just make sure its not " How long can fish go without tank mantenance and food" lol

Yea, or lets see what happens when i put a freshwater fish in a saltwater tank/ lets see what the insides of this fish look like.

I didn't mean what I said to put down your friends or anything.. I just wanted to bring that to your attention if you hadn't thought of that already.

Puriti said:
i'll give her a new molly in replace of Crystal Meth. (Don't ask she wanted to name the 2 she got funky names, the other one's name is Ecstacy. x.x)
Those aren't "funky" names those are druggy names 8O What will she name her new molly..."Crackhead"?

lmao. Thats too funny talloulou. Are you sure the girls your giving the mollies too aren't crackheads? You don't want them feeding the fish meth. :lol: Just playing around.

yeah alot of schools have students pick out their majors ahead of time so they can help prepare them for college, unless she is talking about college

lmao....talloulou you crack me up :D

i thought she was only 17 or something, unless seh does duel enrollment

talloulou said:
Puriti said:
i'll give her a new molly in replace of Crystal Meth. (Don't ask she wanted to name the 2 she got funky names, the other one's name is Ecstacy. x.x)
Those aren't "funky" names those are druggy names 8O What will she name her new molly..."Crackhead"?

i know, right? lol she's a weirdo X3

Oh, well I go to a agricultural school so we have an animal science department. Your classes are split up so half the day you're doing vocational and the other half academic. Freshman year you do every basic class that covers all the fields of plant/mechanic/animal sciences. Sophmore you choose more towards what you want to be in. Junior year you get even more of your major and senior you're doing more detailed stuff toward your major.

Oh and..btw...I don't think Mrs. Hahn would have them doing a project for fish without food or maintenence :lol: if she saw someone doing that she'd probably be flipping out on them lol.

Back
Top Bottom