Schoolers for planted 75 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FWFishTanks

Aquarium Advice Addict
My stock is 1 clown pleco, 2 angels, a gold dust molly, a balloon molly, 2 cories ( will probably get more or give them away), one SAE, 1 half banded spiny eel, 1 glass cat (will get more soon)

50 percent PWCs weekly, an emporer 400 and a marineland c220

What medium to large schoolers could I put in this tank?

I don't want to type it all into aqadvisor and see where they put you at but maybe Denison barbs or Congo tetras. I've got a group of the barbs in my tank and love them, they're always fluttering about messing around with each other. And when they sleep, they sleep vertically against the glass all in a line, kind of cool to see when the lights first flick on.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I have been looking and I think i am going to do black phantoms with a trio of black mollies. Not too large, but I think all of the black would contrast nicely.

turquoise rainbowfish dont know if they are compatible with what you have but they are an active and attractive fish.

Denison barbs are the best. You can get them cheap at most petsmarts too!! Anywhere from $5-$10.

Id add 5-7 denisons if i were u!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You want some pretty schooling fish get some Bosamanie rainbows... I have only two in my 55g.. I wish I had like 6 or more.. they are soo pretty fully grown

Thanks guys, not sure if I will get rainbows, Denison's, or black skirt or black phantoms. All are good options!

You could do some blind cave tetras, that would be really unique

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom