SCHOOLING AGRESSIVE FISH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

felipe

Aquarium Advice Regular
i wanna know what kind of fish i should get for a 30 gallon tank, i am looking for some agressive fish that school together, what do you think?

Do you need to have like a license from fish and game with dangerous preditory fish like that, like you have to have a certian amount of experience or somthing like that?

Yeah, just don't let the snakeheads go into the wild like someone did in Maryland. They poisoned a whole pond to get rid of them recently.

Ya I also think that schooling Tiger Barbs are the best, the small ones would be fine with the large ones, your tank is big enough for small ones to run off. Btw if you place them in a big tank, they won't chase after one another. They sure look nice in your 30 gallon tank, plus a few aquarium plants. 8O wow.

ah snakeheads get to be 2 feet long, but you can keep them initially. They mainly stay at the top of the water because they need air to breath in, pretty sure to keep them floating right. (think so) You have to have surface area to keep them.

They are fast and have teeth. They only eat live food.

Not recommended.

Back
Top Bottom