Schooling fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok just to update:

I just bought 6 cherry barbs. They were quite small but easily distinguishable between male and female so I'm hoping the guy picked out 1 male and 5 females.

I also bought 5 ottos too. I've held off on bumping up the harle numbers for now as I didn't want the mid level too crammed. I think I may look at some bottom feeders next time I go in.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My angel is having a right good peck at the bag of cherries. I hope he doesn't eat them. I think he is stressing them out already.

My angel is having a right good peck at the bag of cherries. I hope he doesn't eat them. I think he is stressing them out already.

Maybe turn the tank lights off while they float so make less of a shadow. Could probably turn back on tomorrow after they have been added at their regular time.

Maybe turn the tank lights off while they float so make less of a shadow. Could probably turn back on tomorrow after they have been added at their regular time.

+1 and plenty of hiding places, it won't take long for those cherries to outgrow the Angels mouth.

Caleb

Thanks yeah that's how it was.

Back
Top Bottom