Sea Monkeys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sea Monkeys are easy enough, even in just the little plastic bubble that comes with them. I was so disappointed as a child when I found out that they were not little naked people whose lives I could rule. LOL

Toirtis said:
Sea Monkeys are easy enough, even in just the little plastic bubble that comes with them. I was so disappointed as a child when I found out that they were not little naked people whose lives I could rule. LOL

LMAO... i wanted sea monkeys SO badly when i was little. when my parents explained what they really were i was so upset.

on the upside, i just got a CHIA PET for xmas this year! :)

flyjawn said:
LMAO... i wanted sea monkeys SO badly when i was little. when my parents explained what they really were i was so upset.

My dad took me out one day and promised me that he would buy me some...I was confused at first when he handed me a bag of brine shrimp (which we regularly bought as a live fish food).

on the upside, i just got a CHIA PET for xmas this year! :)

Now I did have a chia head back in the 70's, and my daughter wanted one this Christmas, but I did not see any available locally...she will have to wait until her birthday, or make one at the local arts centre.

Aw! I got sea monkies in my "science kit" for christmas when I was little...I was disappointed when it showed me the steps to their growth and I was like "Mom! THESE DON'T LOOK LIKE MONKEYS! THEY'RE LIKE LITTLE BUGS!" xD

Back
Top Bottom