Seachem prime?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chasnkevin4ever

Aquarium Advice Freak
I order some seachem prime when I had my puffer fish. Can I use it on my eels and cichlids? Ain't it just like a water conditioner?

Yes, it's a concentrated water conditioner that detoxifies ammonia and nitrite as well. It's a great product and the only dechlorinator that HN1 and I use.

So it's definitely a great product, awesome! Can I use it for weekly water changes (if I have to do them)? How often do y'all use it in yalls tanks? Thanks for the help.

I use Prime every time I do a water change. I dose it per instructions when tank is drained at whatever type of change I do i.e. 20% 50% 75%. Great product.

So I made a great choice ordering the prime! Anything else y'all can suggest for me to buy to better the health of fish I would appreciate it much! Thanks y'all!

I don't have any other recommendations, just clean water and quality foods are all we give our fish. Some use vitamin supplements, slime coat enhancers, etc. but IMO they are not necessary.

Back
Top Bottom