Selling MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdklovesfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all. I have been selling MTS on eBay for nearly two years and all of the sudden they are requiring me to only use over night shipping, which of course is a lot more expensive than priority mail I have been using. So now my orders have nearly stopped. Does anyone know of another place to sell to general hobbiest besides here?

On here you can post down below in the Classifieds, always supply and demand here :)
Or on Aquabid, you can definitely sell there and ship however you want

Ok sounds good! I'd still like other suggestions because I have a ton since I was intentional breeding them to sell. Stupid eBay!!

Maybe try Amazon? They may have a different policy.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Aquabid.com sorry about the first one

Sent from my XT1254 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

MTS=Malaysian Trumpet snail

They are very beneficial to planted tanks, and easy to breed.

Btw I have noticed a lot of sellers wrote in their listings "Prioroty shipping available, message me"

Don't know if that's completely legitimate though...

Btw I have noticed a lot of sellers wrote in their listings "Prioroty shipping available, message me"

Don't know if that's completely legitimate though...[/QUOTE]

After shipping literally 1000s of mts I know for a fact that they survive a week if bagged with enough air. The only time I have had deaths is when the post office crushed my box. They are hearty lil buggers!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'll get to work on these sites and hopefully will be selling again soon.

Get I can't figure out the "quote" feature!!

Are you using the browser version or the mobile app?
If it is the latter, you merely tap on the thread you wish to quote and select "Quote" from the pop up menu. Then it is pretty much the same as replying to a post.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I think you deleted the beginning of the script, (the quote part to the user)...

Yeah snails should definitely do gone with Prioroty Mail!

Back
Top Bottom