Serpae tetra sleeping habits?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freakgecko91

Aquarium Advice Addict
As anyone else with Serpae tetras (or any other tetras for that matter) ever noticed them swimming funny once the lights go out? Mine tend to swim nearly horizontal! It's the most bizarre thing ever! And it's not that they are sick bc they swim just fine every day, but at night I find at least a couple of them doing it!!! It's so weird!

Freakgecko91 said:
As anyone else with Serpae tetras (or any other tetras for that matter) ever noticed them swimming funny once the lights go out? Mine tend to swim nearly horizontal! It's the most bizarre thing ever! And it's not that they are sick bc they swim just fine every day, but at night I find at least a couple of them doing it!!! It's so weird!

All my tetras do that at night! Lol its funny. They just kinda hang there

I'm so relieved to see that! It's just my serpaes, but I did just notice one of my pristilla doing it too! It's funny bc my German blue rams literally snuggle into the gravel to sleep, and they get super mad if I turn their light on haha, but then here's the tetras, floating at weird angles haha

Back
Top Bottom