serpae tetra tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright thanks, anything else i should know?

Just that Angels are nearly impossible to sex until they are ready to breed, and even then it's a really slight difference in the tubes, so unless you buy them from a breeder that knows for a fact that they are females, you'll want to be really careful with what you buy if you want 2 females.
Also, that when you buy the adults, you'll want to make sure they were housed with fish other than other angels just to make sure they won't be aggressive towards others. Growing up alone and/or with just a male/other angels can cause problems with aggression. Think of socializing a dog, if you haven't socialized them young, it can become aggressive towards other dogs when it grows up. Same with angels having the possibility of being aggressive towards other fish.

Not trying to talk you out of them, I love my angels, but I bought them all at dime size and watched them grow with my other fish in community tanks and haven't had issues with them because of this.

Is there a way to tell a make from female? I don't trust store employees that much lol.

Back
Top Bottom