Setting up Fulvar 306 Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iforged

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys,
Im in the middle of setting up my Fulvar 306 Canistar filter, and im running into issues of being able to fit that filter in my cabinet (its stands a bit too tall for the shelving size) so im trying to find out if it be okay to put the canister behind the aquarium tank? (see pics) OR my only other option is to move the desk a bit to the right from the wall and put the canister By the wall on the right side, would that work? I'm before i cut the hose i need to see if these two methods would be acceptable.

Thanks

img_2629447_0_4d752b7254a9af1f4a2bd47778905e0f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img_2629447_1_5e8d4afe5a5347c107d5c6cdbd4733d2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img_2629447_2_fa8ba23aee42f9d347e34da681573079.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Actually I'd call the customer service number tomorrow and ask but I don't think you can have the filter sit right behind the tank (don't quote me on that). All my filters are either off the the side on the floor or under the tank stand on the bigger tanks.

Actually I'd call the customer service number tomorrow and ask but I don't think you can have the filter sit right behind the tank (don't quote me on that). All my filters are either off the the side on the floor or under the tank stand on the bigger tanks.

so what if i put the canister on the side but have the tubes run to the back of the tank? (where i have them positioned in pictures right now?) Or do you do run your hose directly to the side of the tank?

I sit the canister on the side on the floor and run the tubes up right about where you have them.

Back
Top Bottom