setup ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariumhobbiest

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok im sorta new here. But right to the point, I have a 40 gal breeder which is currently set up as a fire-bellied toad tank which mean its half water half land, but im wanting to convert it into a crab set up (most likely red clawed crab) so I would like alot of advice and pics of your set ups although i have an idea but id like to see everybody elses. also would guppied survive in brackish water? if not ill put them in one of my ten gals. but so far my idea of how i want my tank is:
sand as a substrate and i kno ima need alot for what i have in mind but i want the back of the tank to be like an island then on the side is where the filter will go and its going to be like a river because on the other side in the corner is going to be another little island then in the middle ima have rocks forming a cave and bridge covered by sand and various caves under water. sorry i like building semi aquatic setups lol

Back
Top Bottom