Sex?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtoZ Cichlids

Aquarium Advice Freak
M or F?

If possible...

Attachments

• image-2514965106.jpg
    image-2514965106.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3259807190.jpg
    image-3259807190.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 53
  • image-114491643.jpg
    image-114491643.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1120085416.jpg
    image-1120085416.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 46
Id say shes pretty round, plus like 5~6 inches long! some cute girl(sorry im young and ima guy) anyways some cute girl brought it in today and was talking to one of my co workers about it. anyways long story short, That fish was in the store for like 2hrs.... then I took it home! Now whats strange is that I was running a risk by putting this fish in with... mbuna but its the nicest addition to the tank... No Fighting or nipping at all. even my other co worker saw the fish in the aquarium from the other corner of the display room! He said that guy is soo cool hes monstrofish, i might take him home! well... he left so i grabbed it lol. sorry I thought I needed to share that little story lol? and thanks again

I have 3 Siamese in with my cichlids and they do great. They're ignored for the most part.

Siamese are social though. if you keep the one, I suggest finding one or two to go with. They are really cool to watch swimming together. My 3 leapfrog each other when swimming around and also swim in a corkskrew, circling around each other.

Do you think I could get two more? We have a ton of them at work and I wouldnt mind getting them. The reason I ask is because they all are much smaller than this one. I thought that the only reason she is ignored is because she was so big! Maybe 1 male and 1 female to go with the current female?

Depends on your current stock. Offhand, I would say yes so that you can get them together. As for size, I don't think it'd be a problem. But my knowledge of sae's is limited, just what I've seen from mine and told from my LFS

Back
Top Bottom