Shoud I or Shouldn't I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sedgy90

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys.
I have a planted tank with 20ish neons, 10 rasboras, 6 ottos, 2 rcs and 1 amano shrimp in.

I am definately getting more neons but I am considering getting 5 balloon mollys, should I? If so all black or mixed colours? Ta guys.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1398527953932.jpg
    1398527953932.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 86
Think mixed would be nice :) be prepared for babies all the time though LOL I had this issue and pet stores wouldn't take them off my hands so sold all my mollies all together.

Yeah will probs try for all females if poss. If I misjudge the sex I think my families tanks may have a few deliveries haha.

Dont mollies need a little salt in their tanks ?

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_267 using Tapatalk

I had black, yellow, white....they really are lovely fish. Definately go for the mixed colours

I was just thinking all one colour as the neons and rasboras are a solid mass of colour and a larger fish in 1 colour might be nice too. Still undecided at the mo haha.

Its 205 litres. And have a 180l - 220l filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Since i know rivercats has a great reputation I'm going to ask you another question. How many neons do you think I could get away with if I did go ahead with getting mollies? Thanks.

Awesome. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom