Shrimp question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But I would do this in a seperate tank than the tiger barbs

Oh yes. You can try keep the shrimp with tiger barbs but its not normally advised.

Wait so red crystals can be with tiger barbs it is just an iffy thing

Wait so red crystals can be with tiger barbs it is just an iffy thing

Yes as tiger barbs can be aggressive. If you were to try it id say make sure you have at least a group of 6 so then the aggression stays within the group and they are less likely to attack other things.

No problem :) feel free to message me anytime if you need anything else

If you don't want your Shrimp eaten, don't mix them with most fish.

The only Shrimp safe fish are Otos.

If you want to try Shrimp in with more Aggressive fish, Id try Ghost Shrimp. They are clear, so they don't get eaten as fast. They are not expensive. If they do get eaten, you won't be out as much money.

I like my Shrimp out and about. So mine are in a tank with Nano fish. CPDs, Threadfin Rainbows, Otos and Scarlet Badis.

I really Wish I had left it Shrimp and Otos only. I miss seeing the babies. Now I see a juvenile here and there. My CRS babies got picked off.

I have RCS and SS grade CRS. My other tank has Amanos. I really like them as well.

Don't mix Ghost Shrimp with other dwarf Shrimp. They are predatory.

RCS and CRS don't crossbreed. My CRS are stunning. I love my Shrimp.

image-2739551506.jpg

I have a ghost shrimp and I think the fun part is trying to find him every morning to make sure he is still alive.. He hides pretty well sometime.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130807_092621.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130807_092621.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom