Siamese or betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These two people have you set, research before you buy. A fish does not grow to it's environment by the way! Important note to think about.

To summarise the answers so far:

2~What are your tank parameters (ammonia, nitrites, nitrates, temp, pH)? Please give exact values. ______ Temperature somewhere between 20 C to 28 C.
3~ How large is the tank? 60 liters = 15.5 gallons How long has the tank been set up? 8 Months?
4~What type of filtration are you using? ___________ Please give the name and number (i.e. Fluval 304) and amount of gph if known. ____________
5~How many fish are in the tank? __________ What kinds of fish are they and what are their current sizes?

fish:
1 betta (now dead)
1 opaline gourami Current size?_____
1 yellow lab Current size? _____
1 gold fish which has become white Current size? ____
1 Oscar Current size? ______
1 Unknown fish? (irridescent shark?) Current size? ______

6~When is the last time you did a water change and vacuum the gravel?_______? How often do you do this? _________? How much water do you remove at a time? __________?
7~How long have you had the fish? 8 months? If the fish is new, how did you acclimate it/them?
8~Have you added anything new to the tank such as decor, new dechlorinator, new substrate, etc.?
9~What kind of food have you been feeding your fish? have you changed their diet recently?

Can i please know which oscar i have. Male or female and are they any other types of oscars

Back
Top Bottom