*sigh* i broke down and ordered a python.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I guess i am in the club now. 25 ft. python from petco, $23.95

I couldn't take the buckets anymore.

glad you gave into peer pressure...

i converted not to long ago also, you'll be glad you did

It is hard enough to do one tank via the bucket method. For those who suffer from MTS, the python not only reduces the length of time in completing this task, it will slow the process of regenerating muscle mass in your hands and arms. :)

Welcome to the Python Club!

I hear ya! I love my python dearly. If I had to change out the water in my 3 tanks with a bucket and manual siphon (as I call them), I would have gotten rid of atleast 1 tank by now.

Welcome to the club!

A Python is a water changing gravel vac that hooks directly up to the sink. It creates suction to do a gravel vac and then can be reversed to allow fresh water into the tank. Pretty nifty device if you have more than one tank or a very large tank that needs loads of buckets for a water change.

Petsmart Ad for Python

Python products web page[/url]

Hey Joannde,

You change you avator so much? Hey, you are not an elvis fan are you???

It sounds like your so pressed about it.. was it the money?

Try to think about the opprotuty cost.. if your time is worth much to you, this is going to save you money.

Mike469 said:
Hey Joannde, You change you avator so much? Hey, you are not an elvis fan are you???

LOL - I have enough photos of Elvis to change my avatar once a day for 10 years. But I try to keep it down to every 10 days LOLOL
Elvis fan ? me ???????????? YOU BET ! One of the most amazing people to ever walk the planet

neoginn said:
What the heck is a python? you mean a snake??? like a regular ole' snake?

theres a part of me that thought we should have gone along with it for a little while, at least to the point where he bought a snake.

"i'm having second thoughts on my python, it constricted my gourami today, but it sure does keep the tank clean"

I have a python, but I rarely use it unless I"m filling up a brand new tank. The whole chlorine thing scares me.

I really thought you were talking baout a python (snake) and my foolish self thought "those reptiles are not aquatic, maybe he just has a spare tank and does not want fish anymore?" Thanks for showing me that amazing device, I am pretty sure I am going to get one now but since I need a 100 foot hose I will have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom