Simple question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
I cleaned my ceramic neo bubble stick with 1 cup distilled white vinegar 3 cups warm water, rinsed very well but I'm sure there was still vinegar still inside it, it's back in the tank and hooked up will this harm my fish if it still had some vinegar inside?

No. Small traces of vinegar will be neutralized in the water. Vinager is a 5% acetic acid that small traces will neutralize in the presence of water. The inhabitants of the tank won't even know it was there.
I cleaned my ceramic neo bubble stick with 1 cup distilled white vinegar 3 cups warm water, rinsed very well but I'm sure there was still vinegar still inside it, it's back in the tank and hooked up will this harm my fish if it still had some vinegar inside?

Okay thank you
No. Small traces of vinegar will be neutralized in the water. Vinager is a 5% acetic acid that small traces will neutralize in the presence of water. The inhabitants of the tank won't even know it was there.

Back
Top Bottom