Size of food containers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkmuller

Aquarium Advice Activist
I bought the smallest container of NLS (spectrum one they talk about here) anyway it is for small fish. That size still will last a trillion fish from now . Should I ask someone if they want about 3/4 of it.? It will never be fresh with that size and why not tiny jars available like the omega one does. This seems like a money making thing to me. :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I hear ya. I've had the same problem. I have a jar each of NLS cichlid, small fish, and betta pellets, and I've had them for almost two years now. All of them are still at least 3/4 full, and I have three fish tanks! I'm also concerned about it going bad--guess I should have put it in the freezer when I got it, but didn't know about that then. I'd also like to get smaller containers when I get new food, but I couldn't find anything smaller than 60-75gm, and in the cichlid formula, nothing smaller than 300gm. What do other people do? I have a total of almost 40 fish, and my flake lasts forever too! I agree- maybe they make them only in larger sizes because they can charge more...I'd like to hear how other people on this board deal with this problem.

Back
Top Bottom