Size of pleco for selling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Svenix

Aquarium Advice Regular
Most of the baby BN plecos are about an inch long and some a little longer, some a little shorter. They are all doing great, but I was wondering what size they should be before I sell them/ give them away?

I have bout a pleco from a pet store about 25 millimeters in length

Not sure with that somebody elses input will be needed

The thing I'm most concered with about selling them so small is that it's very possible they will get sucked up into the new owners filter. How long will it take them to get to about 2.5 inches? I've had them for about a month now and they've had minimal growth.
Also is anybody knows or has a suggestion, what is a reasonable price to sell them at?

Well tha're the risk the buyer is going to have to take into consideration, I never had a problem with mine and the filter, infact it spent most of the time one or around the filter.

I'm sure u can get high protein food which apparently helps with growth time as I was considering this my self Just a few days ago.

I'd say a reasonable price would be £3 - £4.50

i sell mine to the fish store for $1.50 each at 1 inch long. i feed mine can green beans - sinking cichlid pellets and algae wafers and they grow prity fast

Back
Top Bottom