Small puffer fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still don't know the name of the fish I want, and the online petco/petsmart fish lists are crappy. Sigh.

The fish that you drew doesnt look anything like the bichir's, algae eaters, or ghost cats that petsmart sells.

I'm sorry bout my bad drawing, fish aren't my strong suit when it comes to a paper and pencil :0 I think they had two whiskers that point down actually, instead of the antenna

You hit the nail on the head!!! It's a golden dojo loach! Now I can put up a thread for it!!! Will you guys follow me? I'll call it 'golden dojo loach info needed!'

I figured that'd be it, because my local petco recently started selling them and when you mentioned "snakey thing" that's the first thing that popped into my mind.

You're an awesome ninja fish knowledge person! I posted the other thread! And I've been answered almost all my questions! (was it you who answered them? I forget the assorted user names... —.—

Puffers are not good community fish, no matter what kind. They do best in species only or single specimen tanks. They will rip other fish to shreds most of the time!

Apparently I missed a few pages and now I see you are looking at loaches instead, lol.

Yes, that was me. :)

My golden dojo loach is awesome. He swims through my fingers and comes to say hi whenever my hand is in the tank.

Ooooo they do that? That's so cute! I didn't know they had such a personality! ^^

Back
Top Bottom