Smooth Tubing On My Fluval?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a question about the Fluval 405 Tubing, First of all im getting the Inline atomic diffuser from Aquarium CO2 Diffuser | Nano - Spiro - Pollen - CAL AQUA LABS however i dont know if it will work with the Ribbed hosing you get with the Fluval and if not I need to replace the hose and am unsure what size I need to get in order to fit tightly on the filter. Does anyone have any experience in changing the hose on their fluval, if so what did you use to do so? and do i just cut the hose and put it on the filter or do i need to connect it in a certain way.

I remember a thread about this also few months back ... sorry I don't remember the title ... but it was about using rib tubing on either an in-line heater or some other device. One recommendation I vaguely remember was rubberlike / vinyl tubing from ace/homedepot ect ... it's just making sure the diameters match.

Hang in there ... hopefully someone's who's actually done this will chime in.

I remember a thread about this also few months back ... sorry I don't remember the title ... but it was about using rib tubing on either an in-line heater or some other device. One recommendation I vaguely remember was rubberlike / vinyl tubing from ace/homedepot ect ... it's just making sure the diameters match.

Hang in there ... hopefully someone's who's actually done this will chime in.

Green Leaf Aquariums just replyed to an email i sent them telling me I will have to replace my tubing with Vinyl tubing from a hardwear store. Im just not sure if I need 16mm hose or 17mm hose for my fluval thats my main problem now that i cant figure out.

Well at least you got some type of confirmation ... but I wish I could remember the thread from months back :banghead:.... I'm almost positive someone mentioned the diameter of the hose Homedepot / hardware store they bought.

Back
Top Bottom