Snail egg clumps - huge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, just the two. This is a different snail though, the other one passed away. :( If these make it, I am going to have my hands full.

Awww :cry:. You might be able to make some mulah off these babies, because I doubt you want to keep all 5 gazillion of them lol. Good luck (y)

Oh no, I would only like to keep one or 2, they are too dang messy. I was wondering where I would be able to sell them though. I doubt Petsmart (where I bought them) would buy some. I think there is a mom and pop store another half hour out of Spokane, but not sure about them either.

I know. I will see how many I get and then post something. If I could sell them for like $1, and most of them make it, I think that would be GREAT! :D

Ya, they are dificult to sell. I have a guy that sells them here for REALLY cheap. I would give them away or get some puffers, and i might consider getting rid of the eggs (terminate them). I know that sounds cruel but how many snails are for sail right now? I would also relocate the eggs to there own tank because they will over run your tank. You are talking a couple hundred snails there.

Oh, I think there are going to be more than a couple hundred lol. I am not killing them! Are you bananas?!?! LOL!
No puffers for me, thanks. :)
The only things in that tank are the snails and 3 baby endler hybrids.

Lol, i am bananas, thanks for asking. I would PM people on this thread and maybe on a couple of other threads that do own puffers. I would also post some adds. But if you want them to sell you better make them cheap.

I agree that you could put them up on classifieds or barter/trade. :) Petsmart will usually take critters just wont give you anything for them. Mom and Pop pet shops are a way better shot as they may give you store credit for food etc. :)

I love my snail I got, and what I got was a loach for my extra snail problem. Its fishy nature, snail lays the eggs and the loach eats them!

Well, I bought 4, and one of them was all over the other ones right after I brought them home, so he might have been the dad. One died about 2 days after I brought it home, one more about a month ago, and the third one right after she laid the eggs about 2 weeks ago. I still have the giant blue one though, which I thought was a boy the whole time....Guess not! LOL

If no one will buy them, I will have to try to give them to Petsmart or Petco, or try the mom and pop shop. This new clutch of eggs seems to be alot nicer and the eggs are all uniform, so I am not sure the ones that were already there are going to make it. We'll see! They should be hatching anytime. :)

Back
Top Bottom